#navbar-iframe

Monday, February 25, 2008

Rich from Fresno, CA RATES our Marathon Course!

How scary can that be?? We do everything in our power to put together a race and just one persons opinion can make or break a race .... even BEFORE it starts!!!

Lucky for us... Rich from Fresno obviously has skated outdoor before and is open and honest about what he found. I appreciate Rich's comments and opinions and know that if I ever want to skate a course, I will go looking for any that he has rated! Good, bad or otherwise.... Rich is an honest guy.

Still the most amazing thing to me is his GPS system that he received as a gift for Christmas. EVERY skater should have one!!!! I am going to give you the link to Rich's report that happens to be on INLINE PLANET and then I will walk you through everything you need to do so you can see just how fast you MIGHT be able to go. LOL

1. Go to Inline Planet: www.inlineplanet.com

2. Go down to February 19th articles and look for "On
the Forum" MARCH MADNESS COURSE

3. Click on Rich's post and then read. I post after
him.

But the cool thing is you are going to want to see
what his GPS can do. So follow the link he has
provided in his post. Once you are there... click on
the DASHBOARD and then if you are not impressed
enough... then click on MAP PLAYER and really get
excited!!
Thanks Rich. We look forward to having you there.

By the way... I will be back to finish my last article. Linda