#navbar-iframe

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sophomore 2-Mix & Senior 2-Man VIDEO!

Tonight was the last night of the 2008 Indoor National Championships. Hopefully everyone that was here got to purchase their t-shirts and pick out their photos, because it is now too late for people like me... who kept thinking that they would get down there and purchase those shirts and the photos of my skaters. Bummer.... and all of that fantastic racing is gone... until next year in PEORIA, ILLINOIS. I just don't see how they can duplicate this years floor conditions. I think we set a record on the number of records broken.... 86 NEW records broken in the Novice and Standard divisions combined. What an accomplishment!

I was fortunate enough to get some video that I could upload to this site for those that didn't get to watch the LIVE FEED. By the way, that in itself was a huge success. They had double the numbers watching the speed skating this year. It truly was a record Nationals for RECORDS.

Tonight I will start with the Sophomore 2-mix. You will see the last minute and a half of racing........ I was just able to include the Senior 2-Man relay from start to finish (about 8 minutes long). So..... sit down, turn up your sound and listen as Bob Justice calls it wheel by wheel.