#navbar-iframe

Monday, June 16, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHO ?????

Guess who's coming to dinner???? O.k. it's not dinner, but to the line? You are probably wondering if the heat finally got to me! It did, but that's not what I'm talking about.... I'm talking about my favorite basketball player ...... and she will be on the line first thing tomorrow morning!!!

That's right, BRITTANY BOWE was at practice tonight and she looks great!!! Yes she plans on skating the road competition. Originally she had prior school commitments that would keep her from attending Residency and World's, so she had to back out of Outdoor Nationals. Finally the school (basketball coach/team) agreed to let her participate a few weeks ago from what I understand, and the rest is history. She looks happy and healthy. She skated over to Renee' Hildebrand and myself and gave us both a big hug. I look forward to watching her compete!