#navbar-iframe

Sunday, June 15, 2008

THANK YOU........

Several of my skating friends that have not been able to attend Outdoor Nationals this year have sent me personal emails. Some have been " good luck " for my skaters and others have been to tell me they have enjoyed the pictures and the stories.

I have LOVED receiving these emails and reading them (Ms Debbie, Ami, Lisa, Laura, Lora, Bob, David, Jim, Wendy and others)... but I have not had an extra moment to respond to you individually. So I wanted to say "thank you", we are alive and doing well and I will write back after we get home!

In the meantime check out my "work space"...... this is where I am downloading, uploading, charging, recharging, writing and creating.

Stay tuned for more news tonight. And don't forget to check out my photo collection. http://www.flickr.com/photos/58909696@N00/sets/

Also I will have photos of the road course tomorrow as well as the SEND THE BEST BBQ!! I am looking forward the start of the road racing, however I am not looking forward to the early morning start time of 7am!! Enjoy.. L